Sunday, April 7, 2013

give my heart a break, please.

I'm trying to rest my heart for a while, can you just STOP whatever you do?! I'm totally sick of everything. I'm trying to live my life to the fullest, and I'm trying to forget everything that's related to you. This is my live, don't you ever trying to ruin anything that is not yours. I almost lost my mind by crushing on you this past years. AND NOW I'M TOTALLY DONE WITH IT.

See? I've already moved on, and please don't ever ruin anything anymore. I want to take everything that I lost this past years, because of crying (did I said crying?! YES I DID) over you.  Like Quinn Fabray said, people grow apart deal with it. I am growing too, you're just a past for me, and I know my english are bad, but you know what's more bad than my english? yes, you.

Back then, when I'm trying to be a part of your life, you blew me up like I'm a dirt. But now what? When I'm trying to get over you, you're every-fucking-where. I'm so damn freaking tired of you. what past is past you know? please just leave me alone! I'm trying to start arranging my new life, with new environment, new places,..new crush. I'm so freakin' done with you.

I've lost all my respect to you, even everytime I saw your face I'm about to puke things on my stomach, haha no that's just rude. I need space, please give me a rest, give my heart a break, I've found someone, someone that finally can get me, someone that's not really good at telling jokes instead he tried impression, haha not that one.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment