Sunday, July 14, 2013

rest in peace, t-rex.

well I currently went on twitter to reply some dm s when I saw this news. freakinly depressed. he is a really nice guy, a role model, great actor, truly incredible boyfriend to lea, he is a perfect human being. I know you may think "a perfect guy? he even did drugs" but he did want to heal and went to rehab by himself. stay strong lea, we love you. we love you cory. gosh, their wedding is in 2 weeks! this is so depressing.

He is a true leader, an inspiration. Well maybe I tweeted that I hate finchel because all of the drama, but I love monchele. Gosh :( why is this happening this is the worst day ever happen in my life.

perasaan gue? hampa. banget. sumpah gatau kenapa.

many people lost their idol, many people lost their role model, but lea lost her soulmate. finchel is endgame, monchele is endgame.

tell your idol that you love them, many people can't do that anymore.

Rest in peace my love, I love you cory


p.s: for chord overstreet, if you read this, I love you so much I can't lie,thanks God I can still tell that I love you. I love you. I love you for the rest of my life, please sent my prayers to cory and my hugs to lea. i love you. with all my heart, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment