Thursday, July 11, 2013

Utkarsh Ambudkar

so, I bought pitch perfect like months ago (maybe on february or march forgot) I don't exactly remember when but it is on the second semester of 9th grade but I don't have much time to watch the movies (fyi I bought a lot, i meant it A LOT) and then when the holiday finally come, I watched it. andddd I FELL IN LOVE WITH THE MOVIE soooo muchhh<3 and then I found a guy that so interesting, he's name it utkarsh, he play as donald on pitch perfect (God, I wish he will be on pitch perfect 2) well, I'm a stalker pretty much and I knew that he was on rocket science with anna kendrick (beca on pitch perfect), the mindy project with anna camp (aubrey on pitch perfect), he was on a show name "modern terrorism" he has a trio that named the beatards (I LOVE GET LITE SO MUCH), he have 2 albums, he has a girlfriend name sora connor, and I ADORE HER SO MUCH, she is just soooo fashionable<3 <3 he was on a freestyle love something I forgot it is like freestyler beatboxer group, he insert his voice for a cartoon on China, he was on a temporary band name kiss kiss bang bang (Sora named it), he and sora met on the set of pitch perfect (well, sora was on the footnote, you know, the group that get disqualified and then the barden bellas get into final) HIS MOVIE IS COMING OUT ANYWAY AND HE IS THE MAIN ROLE OMG I'M JUST SOOOO HAPPY, by the way utkarsh and sora are aca-adorable<3

 [*re-read* omg I'm writing all of this?! it doesn't even sounded like me]

here take my utkarsh, no ofc I'm kidding you can't take him, he's sora's ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment